Thursday, January 5, 2012

In Review...

2011. Another year has left us.
I love looking back on all of the amazing memories Blake and I created together.
We napped with baby,
played in the snow,
and said farwell to 10+ inches of hair.
We celebrated Indiana's ridiculous first birthday,
attended our very first Living Wake,
and had adventures in gardening for the first time.
We road-tripped it to Yellowstone,
searched for new destinations in our very own backyard,
and relished our short time of summer concerts, baseball, and fireworks.
We went camping,
celebrated four years of marriage,
and I finally ran my first half-marathon.
Most importantly...Our time was spent with our family, the people we love most.
2012 is going to bring us good things. I can feel it.
-Jess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment