Sunday, December 9, 2012

Twenty-Four.

I have been carrying baby boy for six months now.  It's crazy how time flies!
We had a doctor's appointment earlier this week to check on baby's health.  He is doing so good and is so healthy!  I love hearing his little heart beating, there is nothing else in this world that compares.  I think about him constantly and get so distracted by the thought of him - I think this is what they should call pregnancy brain, constant distraction.  I love sitting up at night and feeling him move, although I know I should be getting as much rest as possible.  Blake just started feeling him this past week.  I love seeing his face when he feels baby move, and I can't wait for his kicks to get stronger.  We haven't quite settled on a name yet, but we're getting there.
I am in such a good place right now, nearing the end of the second trimester and feeling better than ever.
-Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment