Monday, March 25, 2013

39 Weeks.

We are progressing just a little bit on the slow side, as per the Doctor. I am now just barely 1.5 cm dilated and 70% effacing. However, not all is completely stagnant - there has been some progress. Baby boy Harris has dropped very low in my pelvis, which is most likely explaining the pain I have been feeling throughout my lower back and thighs. At this point all signs point to this boy hanging in there past his deadline, something Blake and I have suspected all along. We were both late babies, so I guess its only fair. Although, even though I know the longer he cooks the healthier he'll be, I am starting to feel extremely impatient. Especially when I look down at my puffy and very unattractive feet. I swear they aren't even mine at this point!
-Jess.

No comments:

Post a Comment