Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Freaking Weekend.

I am very excited.
Blake and I get to enjoy another weekend off together.
And...its a holiday weekend.
We never get those.
We're going to stay local and enjoy what we have around us.

First...we're going to be looking for a junker car for Blake.
All he wants is something to take back and forth to work.
His truck just isn't very gas friendly.
So we're willing to spend a few grand to get a runner car.
And that's all it will be...
Liability only, anyone?
I think so!

We're also planning on doing some local hiking.
I've never hiked the Timpanogos Caves or the 'Y' before.
We're thinking of definitely hiking one of those...Maybe even both.
Unfortunately, Timpanogos isn't very dog friendly, which means Indiana will have to stay behind...Boo!

And...We're definitely going fishing.
I think we'll head up Hobble Creek for this venture.
Anyone want to join?

Sunday is family dinner night at our house.
Twice a month, we're going to be treating our family to dinner at our place.
I think I'm going to make a pot roast on Sunday...Yum.

Enjoy your weekend, everyone.
Quick. Before the weather turns cold.
-Blake and Jess.

No comments:

Post a Comment