Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Three.

Three years.
Blake and I have been married for three years today.
More than that...We're nearly celebrating our sixth year together as a couple.
Can you believe it?
Six years ago, this little lost nineteen year old girl found the absolute love of her life in the library on Dixie State Campus.
So far, I have had the time of my life with Blake.
And I only look forward to more good times to come.
It can only get better from here.
Truly...we are the best of friends.
There is positively no one else I'd rather spend my time with.
Even if he has the flu. ( ;
I love you Blake.
~~~
To celebrate the day, I woke up and made a steak and egg breakfast for Blake and I...Yum.
Shortly after, we went mountain biking around our house.
There are so many trails around here.
Hopefully we hit them all soon.We took a ride/hike up the mountain behind our house and looked down upon the life we've created for ourselves over these past few years.We also visited the mountain bike course less than two blocks away from us.
It was very cool...We'll definitely be going back soon.Later, we enjoyed a fabulous couples massage, and a trip to the sauna.
We ended the night with some amazing sushi, champagne, and a cheesy romance movie.
It was the best day.
Spent with the best person.
My best friend.
I love you Blake!
Cheers to many more happy years to come.
-Jessica.

No comments:

Post a Comment