Sunday, October 24, 2010

Anitque jewelry, Indian food, and costumes.

My 25th birthday was this past Thursday.
I can't believe I'm 25 years old.
I don't feel responsible enough to be 25.
To celebrate my aging self, Blake and I went to our very favorite restaurant, India Palace.
Before we moved, we were going to the restaurant nearly once a week.
Yes, we were definitely regulars.
When we walked in the owner, Amrik, greeted us and said in his fabulous Indian accent, "My friends. It has been a while. I am so happy you are back."
I love that man.
We feasted on Saag Paneer, Mango Chicken, Garlic Naan, and Mango Ice Cream....So Yummy!~Our usual table-Next to the window~
~
We also went costume shopping for Halloween.
This year we dressed up as the couple from Maverick for my mother in law's annual Halloween party...Mel and Jodie.
We rocked it.
It was so much fun...We'll post pics of our costumes as soon as we get them from Blake's mom.
~
For my birthday, Blake got me some antique 1940's jewelry.
A bracelet from Sweden and earrings from Denmark.To celebrate my long and nearly forgotten heritage.
They're perfect.
~
It was a great day.
And we ended it with a perfect glass of deep red Merlot.
-Blake and Jess.
~
P.S. I finally got my braces off and I couldn't be happier!

No comments:

Post a Comment