Saturday, October 9, 2010

Fence.

Our first big project.

Yes...The fence project is beginning. Our bro-in-law is getting it done for us because we know he will do an amazing job. And yes...We will definitely have our back yard fenced before winter arrives.
We're very excited for this.

I can't wait to have a completely private and fenced in yard. It may not be a large space, but I know it will be perfect for us once it is complete.
It will give our dog, Indiana, more freedom to explore and play. I'm sure she would be very excited for this, if only there was a way to give her a hint. If only she knew what was coming. It makes me that much more excited for her.

I especially can't wait. I am a very private person, and I can't wait to have my own private little getaway. I plan on creating a haven, filled with a lush vegetable garden, beautiful flowers, bird houses, and all those little details to create a sanctuary where I can leave everything behind and read, relax, and listen to nature. Enjoy the outside. Alone. In private.

Before and after pictures will come soon.
For now...Have a happy weekend.
-Blake and Jessica.

No comments:

Post a Comment