Sunday, August 28, 2011

Looking towards May.

School starts up again tomorrow.
Graduation in May.
I'm on track to graduate cum laude.
Gotta keep those grades up.

I start the LSAT Prep Course in January.
Take the test mid-summer to early fall.
A huge part of me wants to just stop, but I know I'll regret it if I do.
So...Here goes.

Nearing the end of one tunnel.
Hopefully approaching the beginning of another.

No matter what the outcome is, I know that I want a career surrounded in law.
I love the law.

Those of you starting school this fall....Good Luck.
It is worth it.
-Jess.

2 comments:

  1. Good job Jess. Keep up the good work. It will be worth it for sure. I'm at the end of the road and losing all motivation and drive... this was a good pick me up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It can be tough to stay motivated. Keeping your goals in mind helps a lot. For LSAT, connecting with other people doing the same thing makes it easier, too. Visit us on Facebook to do just that: http://www.facebook.com/KaplanLSAT Good luck with your studies!

    ReplyDelete