Monday, April 30, 2012

The Graduate.

I recently graduated Magna Cum Laude from Utah Valley University with my Bachelor's in Legal Studies and Minor in Criminal Justice.
It's been quite the long and exhausting journey, and I'm just so incredibly grateful for my husband. 
There have been many times over these past six years that I have been near insanity between work and school. However, he has always been there offering me support, helping with assignments, being patient and understanding.
I love this man so much, and I definitely could not ask for a better husband and friend.
For some reason, I wasn't really expecting this chapter of my life to end. I am once again outside of my comfort zone trying to figure out what's next. 
Hopefully, I will have that answer at the end of June by the presence of a LSAT score worthy of an in-state University.
We will see.
No matter what happens in the next few months, I'm looking forward towards the future; Whatever it may hold.
-Jess.

1 comment: