Sunday, November 18, 2012

All Things Lately.

I turned 27 years old on the 21st of October.  Blake and I kept it low-key for my birthday this year.  He cooked pulled pork burritos for me, and my family joined us for dinner.  We at Pumpkin Pie instead of cake. 
I found out that I was a few months away from losing my job, then I found out I was gaining a great new employment opportunity.  This attractive man took me out to celebrate over Thai.
We participated in Halloween festivities.  I went as a Mummy and Blake went as a Pharoah.  The first Halloween of home-made costumes.
Blake proved to be right in predicting we are having a little baby boy, and I finally began feeling his presence.  I'm pretty sure that I have been in Heaven ever since. 
We welcomed this beautiful little niece of ours, Aivery Jo Spencer.  She is such a doll.

A lot can happen in one month's time.  Happy Month to you.
-Jessica

(Follow my instagram here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment