Monday, November 12, 2012

Twenty.

Blake and I are now twenty weeks along with our little boy and just twenty weeks away from meeting him.
I find myself counting down the days and constantly dreaming about my little man. I'm so excited to hold him. 
Sometimes my heart just pounds with excitement and anxiety over having him in my life. 
And I can truly say that I've never been happier or more in love with my husband than I am right now. 
I love my husband so much, and I am so grateful that we will soon be blessed with such an amazing extension of our love. What better way to show your love for someone than to create life with them? 
It has been an amazing experience this far and I can't wait to see what life holds for us. 
Soon we will truly be a little family. 

1 comment:

  1. Sweet post!:-) I feel the same way, though 10 weeks closer to the Day. Good luck:-)

    ReplyDelete