Thursday, October 10, 2013

Growing Up Jack.

At five months old Jack has started rolling over and is beginning to learn how to sit up. Although he wants to sit up all on his own, his round little bottom makes it a bit difficult and he has toppled over a few times. 
We have started introducing Jack to solid food. He seems to only like the cereal when it has a bit of banana mixed in with it. He really enjoys bananas. It's funny to watch Jack handle the spoon. He tries to take it from me and feed himself. However, he doesn't quite know what he's doing yet, and it's kind of funny to observe the struggle. Jack is learning and growing so much every day. He just kills me with his cuteness.
At six months old Jack weighs 15.96 pounds and is 26.25 inches long. He is just under the 30th percentile in pretty much everything, so he is our sweet and little baby boy. Jack's two front bottom teeth popped through! Yay, this is such an accomplishment. Never did I know that teething would be such a nightmare. I'm so happy for him to have some relief! We just love him so much.
Developmentally, Jack is above-average. He's getting better at sitting up on his own each day. Soon, he will be the master of sitting. Jack has also started scooting like crazy and can move across the entire room in nearly a blink of an eye. He's gearing up for crawling, and oftentimes he will perch himself up on his hands and knees before pausing in a panic. Its like he realizes, "Oh, shiz...Where do I go from here?" It's pretty much adorable. 
Jack is getting better at eating solid foods, although it is still a bit of a process. His favorite is applesauce, but he also enjoys bananas and sweet peas. I love watching his expression when he tries new foods. I love seeing his new experiences. It's crazy how easily my day is just made when I am with him.
Jack is a happy little baby at daycare, and all of his teachers just love him. Recently, Blake and I attended parent-teacher conferences. Jack's teacher, Miss Stefani, had nothing but praise to share with us. He is doing wonderfully and I'm so grateful to know that every day he is being cared for while Blake and I are working to provide him with everything we can in this world.
I love my son so much. He is my everything. Sometimes, when I look at him, I think, "There has got to be something to this life." I don't know what it is exactly, but Jack...He gives me purpose.
Jess.

1 comment:

  1. Pertarungan luar biasa dari kedua sudut sabung ayam online!, segera nonton disini!
    Dapatkan informasi seputar sabung ayam hanya di http://www.sateayam.net
    https://agentaruhanayam.wordpress.com/2018/06/17/sabung-ayam-pilipina-yang-populer-kecepatan/

    ReplyDelete