Wednesday, April 7, 2010

House Hunting.

I've decided...House Hunting is super fun!
I love looking at all the different layouts and thinking about all that I can do to make every house we see mine and Blake's very own!
I find myself looking at places in all the homes we've been to so far thinking: Thomas and Grego would love this area...Or: Our little Airedale would die for this yard!
I'm so excited! So far...This house is by far my favorite.Its located in Eagle Mountain on the Ranches Golf Course.We're a little apprehensive about venturing out to Eagle Mountain, but if we find the perfect house...We're there.
I love this floor plan.
Check out this kitchen!
The dark wood is amazing! I would totally keep the red wall! And I'm in love with the vaulted ceilings throughout the house!It also has a beautiful and fully landscaped yard.
We're scheduled to walk through it tomorrow...We'll see!
I can't wait!
-Blake and Jess

2 comments: