Friday, April 9, 2010

Man Smells.

My husband has really, REALLY good man smells.
Man Smell Numero Uno:
Old Spice.
I love it when he wears Old Spice.
It tends to send a little spicy hypnotic haze my way and I just can't leave Blake alone when he's wearing Old Spice.
Oh my lozzy...Old Spice is sooo good.Man Smell Numero Dos:
And...My favorite man smell out there...
David Beckham Instinct.
Holy Crap this is wonderful. Phenomenal, I would say.
It drives me up to insanity.
Anytime Blake puts this on...I can't get enough of him.
I love this man smell.
Mmm....Man smells..Now if you haven't tried out David Beckham Instinct on your man, I would highly recommend it.
It's Intense. Manly. And its David Beckham. Come on!
How hot is that!!?
In fact...Blake's been completely out of David Beckham Instinct for the past little while.
I may have to splurge and purchase him a bottle today...
Yum.
Man Smells.
-Jess

1 comment:

  1. We'll have to try that David Beckham business. It sounds dreamy...

    ReplyDelete