Monday, June 14, 2010

Guemes Island-Day 4.

Blake heard read about this really cool island north of Seattle.
It turned out to be a real estate trap, but we still had a good time.
I enjoyed taking the ferry across to the island.
Neither one of us had ever taken a ferry before, so it was just very exciting.
We drove around the coast of the island for a while before heading to the public beach.
I loved driving the island. I'm such a nosy person. I love looking at other people's houses. I love looking at the layout and trying to see inside their windows while driving by to find out how they decorate. Is that weird and creepy?
Oh well...I really don't care. It was good times.
Anyways...Once we arrived at the beach we spent some time walking around.
We hiked a really teeny tiny trail and then just relaxed for a while.Took it all in.
This is totally going to sound way cheesy....It felt kind of twilight-ish.
I thoroughly enjoyed it.-Blake and Jess.

No comments:

Post a Comment