Monday, June 14, 2010

Vacay-Day 1.

I'm going to recount with you mine and Blake's fabulous little vacation we took last week.
One day at a time.
I hope you enjoy hearing about our trip as much as we enjoyed experiencing it.
Our road trip to Washington.
Day 1.
Monday, June 7th.
Blake had just finished working four 12-hour graves, so he needed to catch up on a little bit of sleep.
I, on the other hand, had a fabulous day of some much needed pampering.

First, I met up with my best friend, Danica for her birthday.
Danica has reached the 24th year of her lifetime! Wahoo!! Go Girlie, go!!
Um....That's crazy.
We've been friends since we were 9 when Danica moved to Springville from Fallon, Nevada.
However...We weren't always friends.
In fourth grade we stood by each other for the Christmas program.
Danica had really sparkly and red shoes on.
I called her Dorothy.
I was joking. Being sarcastic. But she didn't know me like that.
Yeah....We weren't friends right away.
But we ended up being in the same 5th grade class with none of our other friends.
So....Naturally we became friends.
And she has been the best friend I could ever ask for.
She's always been there.
Through girl drama...Boy drama...College years and beyond.
I love you to death, Danky-Dank!!!
Thank you for being my very best friend and happy, happy birthday to you!!
We enjoyed some Olive Garden ravioli and then split the tiramisu for dessert....
Oh, how delightful.

Off to MAC I go....
To visit my friend Siri and enjoy a professional makeover!
Yes...Siri is amazing!
If ever you need a new and fresh look...
Go see her at MAC in Orem!
She's awesome!
She did such a great job!
I left with a fresh wardrobe of cosmetics...Ready to take on the summer!
Yay!!
P.S.---Can't wait for our lunch, Seed!! Lol!

After my MAC adventure I had to hurry on down to The Retreat salon to visit my hair stylist, Christina.
Christina has been doing my hair since the high school days.
I love her to death.
She knows what I like.
And I trust her to try whatever she wants on me.
She's great.
We put blond back in my hair for summer.
I immediately felt so much brighter after wards.
It was such a nice change!
I love red! Red hot red!
I will be going back to red, but I want something that I don't really have to spend much time maintaining throughout the summer.
And blond locks is just what I needed.

I got home late Monday night from all my adventures.
Time to pack....
It was such a nice and relaxing way to begin my vacation.
And Blake was able to get plenty of much needed sleep without me in the house.
Wonderful start for the both of us!!!
-Blake and Jess.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you came in! It was so good to see you! Have a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete