Monday, June 21, 2010

Why are you hurting.


Gregory broke his leg.
The day after we got home from Seattle.
You see...
It's a tragedy.
My sister's dog is staying with my parents right now.
Boxer.
We made the mistake of not introducing him to our ferrets.
My bad.
I take responsibility.
Gregory escaped.
Flash found him.
Snapped his leg and shredded his quadricep.
We had to go into surgery.
He's going to be okay.
He can't run around for 8 weeks and its making him absolutely miserable.
Our poor little Greg-o.
I love him so much.
It cost us over $1,000 to get him better.
It came down to either paying up or saying goodbye.
I don't regret our decision.
Not at all.
He was worth it.

-Blake and Jess.

1 comment:

  1. awww! Poor lil guy! I hope he heals up nice and quick so he can get back to running around :-)

    ReplyDelete