Thursday, July 15, 2010

House.


I love our house.
We're still in the process of getting settled, but its coming along.
This whole house thing is a lot of work!
I wouldn't have thought so...But what did I know.
Sheesh!
I never thought I would care about such small and monotonous things...
door knobs, faucets, weeds, flowers, etc. etc. etc.
It's crazy...
And I definitely never thought Lowe's and Home Depot would be such fun places to shop.
What a change...
I find myself pondering what vegetables to plant in my garden...
What colors to bring into my yard....
What flowers...What trees...How to battle all the damn weeds...
What shower faucets and kitchen sink faucets do I want...
Which ones meet my needs.
Craaazy!
And we love it!
We honestly could not be happier.
Sorry it took so long to update you all....
We'll keep you posted on this whole house thing.
I'm sure we'll have some funny mishaps to share with you all...
Like late night fire department calls, for example.
-Blake and Jess.


P.S.~A rather large BBQ is coming soon....Look for invites!

No comments:

Post a Comment