Friday, July 30, 2010

Top 10,

Our Top 10 Places we want to experience:
(In no particular order)
1-Ireland.
My husband is Irish so we definitely want to experience this beautiful country someday soon. We were originally planning a huge family trip in 2011 but this economy just isn't allowing it. 2012 maybe? Hopefully.2-New York City.
I want to experience the New York Minute so badly.
Our friends, Tiff and Galen went a while back.
Ever since then, I find myself randomly browsing through her trip pictures on Facebook.
Its so beautiful.
The city of lights. The city of dreams.
The city that never sleeps.
We definitely want to go to the Big Apple someday.3-Mexico.
This is mainly me. Blake's been, but I have not.
I definitely want to go with him someday.
Preferably to a nice resort somewhere. All inclusive.
Where the drinks keep flowing.4-Italy.
Can you say class.
We would love to run away and experience the culture, history, and art of Italy.
*Sigh* Someday.5-Australia.
Good day, Mate.
A coworker of mine ran away to Australia last year for two weeks and it changed her life completely.
We want to go so bad.6-Costa Rica.
Again, our friends went, and their pictures of this place...Amazing!
Geeze, we would love to go!
Hike through the wilderness and chill on the beaches.7-Africa.
I love Africa.
I love the culture, and African art is my absolute favorite. I can't get enough of it.
Look through our home and you'll see African masks, statues, and paintings throughout.
We really want to go on safari. And do some volunteer work someday.
We've always talked about utilizing Blake's nursing degree in Africa.
Run away for a month and work among the African people.
Blake...nursing. Me...tagging along for the ride.
Oh how I love this rich and beautiful land.
I love hearing stories of Africa from my brother-in-law.
It awes me. Someday. I wish.8-Japan.
This is Blake's.
Blake loves Japanese art and history.
And it truly is beautiful. So delicate, yet complex.
Everything.
Such a beautiful, distinct, and precise land.9-Hawaii.
Because our Honeymoon was our most memorable and favorite time together.
We want to go back. Do some island hopping. Snorkeling.
And maybe I can gather up the courage to attempt surfing with Blake someday.10-Havasupai.
I've been to this beautiful reservation twice.
This place is amazing.
Waterfalls everywhere. Nature-made water slides.
Hikes galore. The best backpacking I've ever experienced.
Mother Nature at her best.So...Where to first?
What do you think?
-Blake and Jess.

1 comment:

  1. I totally want to go to Italy, Australia and NYC...I am going to NYC for my work this fall, I cannot wait!! Miss ya Jess!

    ReplyDelete