Sunday, July 25, 2010

Thank You, Husband of Mine.

Today I was thinking...
I am very grateful for my husband.
I'm so happy that I can have someone in my life, which I can be perfectly honest with and receive the same in return.
I truly value the open and trustworthy relationship Blake and I have always had with one another.
We have both made choices throughout our life.
We have both failed.
And succeeded.
But all of these choices have eventually led us to the path we are currently on...Together.
And I am so happy for that.
Because of this, I can honestly say that I have no regrets in my life.
The past is the past. And the future is unknown.
All I have is the present. And I'm happier than ever, enjoying my time here.
So...Not sure when you'll see this, but thank you, husband.
For you honesty and kindness.
You are my best friend.
Cheers to You.
The End,
Love Jess.

No comments:

Post a Comment