Friday, July 16, 2010

Home Accents.

P.S. I Love You.
What an amazing movie.
I love this movie. And I can watch it over and over.
And over again.

If you frequent 'P.S. I Love You.' as do I, you will have noticed numerous times that their apartment in the movie is brilliantly accented in turquoise, green, and soft yellow.
This is what I want in my home.
I love warmth. I absolutely adore a deep chocolate brown.
But I also love the boldness of a random turquoise wall.
I love the softness of subtle greens and yellows.
I want to incorporate my love for these colors into my home.
So...
I find myself looking at walls today. Walls that I can soon paint turquoise.Master Bath. Turquoise. Landing. Turquoise. Family Room. Turquoise.
Where can I stick a bright green vase, lamp, or an over sized yellow pillow.
Turquoise, green, and yellow. Three of the most noticeable colors.
Vintage. Classic. And Modern.
They have the ability to be everything and anything you could ever want.
Maybe my adventures in decorating will result in frequent failure.
But that is the brilliance of finally owning our own home.
It doesn't matter.
We do as we please.

Turquoise, green, and yellow.
That is the theme.
-Blake and Jessica.

No comments:

Post a Comment