Saturday, July 17, 2010

Potting.

One project each day.
That has been my goal with this house.
I just want to get one thing done from start to finish every single day.
Today's project...Potting plants for my patio.
My yard is too green.
Its driving me crazy with its greenness.
I definitely need some color in my life.
So I hit up a couple thrift stores today after work.
Found some cool pots.
Planted some cool plants.
Geraniums, Marigolds, Cordyline, and of course...Lavender for luck.Not only did I get my potting done, but I also found some sweet buys while out and about.
One antique turquoise and white mirror. Ten bucks.One white and very square coffee table. Ten bucks.
It doesn't get much better than that.
Although, the table does need a bit of love.
Which Blake is happy to give.
He's been wanting to start refinishing furniture for a while.
His friend, Curtis, does refinishing as a hobby and Blake has wanted to get in on this action.
Here we go.

Now I just need to figure out what tomorrow's project will be.
-Blake and Jess.

1 comment: