Saturday, March 12, 2011

The Classics, I do Enjoy.

Since I was tiny, my dad has taught me to appreciate the many classics of rock; especially that of Tom Petty. Its rainy nights such as these that I am grateful for this appreciation he has shared with me over the years.

This music is timeless.
Here are a few of the many classics I love and want to share with all of you.
Please Enjoy.

i should have known it-Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers.

brown eyed girl-Van Morrison.

saving grace-Tom Petty.

all right now-Free.

two gunslingers-Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers.

while my guitar gently weeps-The Beatles.

stuck in the middle with you-Stealers Wheel.

something in the air-Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers.

up around the bend-Creedance Clearwater Revival.

don't come around here no more-Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers.

No comments:

Post a Comment