Sunday, April 24, 2011

i say, good day.

What is appearing to be an annual tradition; Blake and I spent Easter Sunday at my parents house before Blake had to go into work for the night.

Even though I'm sick, overall it was a great day for hunting eggs and eating good food with good people.

I only wish I would've taken more pictures of all my cute neices and nephews but, I spent the majority of the time laying on the couch, with Blake as my pillow, just listening to the many conversations around me.

It was a good day.
Happy Easter.
-Blake and Jess.


Right as Rain -Adele.

2 comments:

  1. I never ever would've thought you were sick by the pics! You look GREAT! I am really loving your hair. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe, thanks crystal! you're too nice..i certainly didn't feel great!..

    ReplyDelete