Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Things are Getting Interesting.

I interviewed for an internship today at a local law firm.
About an hour after the interview, I received a message asking me if I could start next week.
Um...Yes.

I'm extremely excited to work within the legal field and see what its really all about from the inside.

Moral of the Story: Things will be getting interesting around here for the next little while.
I'm going to be working 16 hours per week at the law firm, 40 hours per week at Kohls, plus school full-time.

Pretty much I don't have a single day off scheduled for the next three months.
Oh, man....I sense craziness....And possibly a lack of blogging for a while. (=

But, I'm so excited for what's ahead.
And possibly a fun vacation at the end of graduation!
-Jess.

No comments:

Post a Comment