Thursday, January 20, 2011

A Very Exciting Little Update.

Hello friends.
Its been a few weeks since I've blogged, which is simply because I have had nothing exciting to blog about; unless, of course, your definition of excitement would involve working like crazy, attending school five days out of the week, and spending nearly all your spare time studying legal citation, computer applications, science, and philosophy. If you consider that exciting, then my life has recently been completely full of nothing but utter excitement.
In all seriousness...I apologize for the absence, but there may be quite a bit of that over the next few months. I just simply don't have the time to experience excitement right now. My current definition of an exciting day is simply one that I can justify taking some time to soak up some relaxation in the tub. Right now, my days are filled with merely trying to figure out how to best prioritize my time while also dealing with stresses coming from numerous directions.
It will all be worth it in the end. I'm looking forward to graduation in the fall and a trip out of the country soon to follow.
Then, I'll probably find myself knocked up or something, so watch out!
Yes..All this world is missing is a miniature Blake and me. (:Happy Weekend Everyone.
I hope it is filled with nothing but excitement.
Mine will be...After the Bears beat up on the Packers.
-Blake and Jess.
~~~
P.S.
And the reason I began blogging tonight (give me a break for going on a tangent)...I'm starting a little household bathroom project. Paint selection comes tomorrow. I'll be sure to post pictures soon. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment