Sunday, January 30, 2011

A Sunday at Home.

Indiana and I lazied around the house tonight, enjoying our Sunday off together. She's been sick lately, which makes me sad for her, but I'd be lying if I didn't say the break from her daily energy isn't welcomed.
~~
Even though the house is just too quiet while Blake is away at work, I still love the serenity of it all. I love hearing nothing but the wind softly brushing against the trees outside the windows, bundled up in a blanket with my book and Indi by my side.
We had a really nice evening together.
~~Recently I've taken an interest in house plants, and I'm looking forward to hopefully cultivating a green thumb this coming spring.
I have many plans for our yard running through my mind, and I'm only hoping that the execution will be possible.
~~I would love to have a little garden this spring filled with my favorite vegetables and spices, but every time I daydream, I quickly remember that Indi is a digger. A digger of random. Our yard is filled with random little holes. She digs. She gets bored. Then she digs again.
Maybe my green thumb will be limited to household plants after all.
~~~
Thanks to her.
Cute, right?
Happy Weekend, everyone.
I hope it was wonderful.
-Jess.

No comments:

Post a Comment