Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Hello Friends.
My name is Jessica.
Since I will be authoring this blog, I feel that it is necessary to tell you a little about myself. I have lived in Utah all my life.
Being born and raised here, I sometimes feel the need to complain, but when it comes down to it, I love my home. Utah is filled with recreational adventures; mountains, lakes, deserts, rivers. Even though I have lived here all my life, there is still so much for me to explore and discover. I love exploring.
I love to write. I have been writing down my thoughts and stories since I could hold a pen, and its one of my favorite hobbies. I love reading. I love photographs. I love music. I love going to concerts and dancing the night away with my husband.
I love sunsets. I love coffee and tea, and I adore wine. I love the innocence of animals and the joy they bring. I love plants. I find
myself attached to my plants, gaining sweet pleasure when I see them blossom.
I love my husband.
Blake and I met in 2004 at Dixie State College, in St. George, Utah. St. George is an amazingly beautiful place, and some of my happiest memories were born and remain there.




Blake is a lover of all things football, namely all things relating to The Chicago Bears. We joke that we're so worn out by the end of the season that it takes all year to recuperate, which is probably more true than you realize.
Blake also loves frozen burritos, mountain biking, his xbox,
and snowboarding. He is incredibly intelligent and one of the most open and accepting individuals I have ever met. I have learned so much from him and continue to learn new things each day. Blake is kind and generous. He loves reading; mainly Chuck Palahniuk. His hero would probably be Walter Payton, and my hero is Blake. We were married on September 14, 2007, which by far has been the best day of my life.
Whether its staying home to watch movies or hitting the road for an adventure, you will find us together.
We are best friends, and I'm so grateful to have him as my partner.
I look forward to growing old with him, holding hands, and sharing sweet moments.

Enjoy,
Jess.

No comments:

Post a Comment