Monday, February 7, 2011

A Good Day....Sunday.

Blake and I spent Sunday evening with my family, watching football and celebrating my niece, Fatima's eighth birthday. She was ridiculously cute and patient waiting for the time to open up her gifts. She was perfectly happy with the results of her patience. The waiting was definitely worth it. I can't believe she's eight. I love this girl so much. She makes the world a better place. She brings joy.

~~~~~

When I think of my family, I have a hard time believing that Blake and I now have five nieces and nephews; just on my side. 
Like most things in life, this happened in a blink of an eye. All of my nieces and nephews are so adorable. It was so much fun spending time with each of them.
My newest nephew, whom I call Bey-Bey and is otherwise named Keenan, spent the evening snuggled up in his blanket, mesmerized by the lights and people surrounding him. We napped together. And it was wonderful.
~~~~
What a genuinely good day.
The absolute perfect way to end a long and busy week.

I love my family.
-Jess.
Lullaby-Jack Johnson.

No comments:

Post a Comment