Saturday, February 26, 2011

Take a Breath and Laugh.

Last week Blake and I took a day off to venture back up to Sundance
We spent quite a bit of time at the small trial park, where I observed Blake jump, spin, and do all sorts of tricky little shenanigans on his board.
As for myself: I wasn't quite brave enough to make any attempts, but...
maybe next time.
It was extremely cloudy and cold outside, with wind gusts of snow so strong it stung the skin.
But the riding was amazingly soft and thick, which made for a fantastic day.
Almost Perfect.
~~~~
~~~~
~~~~
On Another Topic...
I've been stressing out quite a bit lately. Over nothing specific really; I've just been having spurts of anxiety.
I blame school. I blame work. I blame my need to try and do everything that I'm "supposed" to be doing.
I mostly blame the fact that sometimes
I forget to breathe, relax, and enjoy the life that I have.
So--This is My goal for the upcoming week: Stop to Take a Breath.
and don't forget to laugh.
~~~~
Effington.-Ben Folds.
-Jess.

No comments:

Post a Comment