Friday, February 18, 2011

An Un-Common Break.


Blake and I spent the past couple days up at Sundance ski resort. It was chilly but nonetheless amazing.
I love being up on the mountain. Everything is so serene and beautiful. 




















~~~
I love boarding down the slopes, listening to the carving of the snow in the background of my music.
I love watching Blake hit jumps. His abilities amaze me.
We had a lot of fun and are completely worn out.
I'm sad to have to go back to work after having this amazing and uncommon time off with Blake. 

Unfortunately, we don't see enough of each other, but at least we have the rest of our lives. 
It's been a great week at home.
-Jess.

Common People.-Ben Folds w/William Shatner.
(If you have a sense of humor, you will watch and enjoy the music video link above.)


~~~~

P.S. I chopped off all my hair. Its now on its way to a better place; aka Locks of Love. 

Goodbye hair. Hello Ms. Pixie cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment