Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Fencing Us In.

Our fencing in project is nearly finished. All that is left is staining and selecting the perfect latch for the gate. I think we'll hold off on these tasks until the weather becomes more consistently clearer.





This was our yard before we began the fence project. As you can see, there is no "in" for ourselves. This is a problem for us private people.
But...we blamed it on the dog when it came time to explain to the neighbors.
~~~~


This is where we are currently at with fencing ourselves in. I love the progress we have made. I love the privacy. I'm planning on installing some planter boxes around the bottom of the lattice on the fence to grow my herbs and spices.
~~~~


**Why thank you, Miss Indi, for sticking your cute little nose in my picture of the lattice we will be using to block you out from under the porch this spring.**
~~~~

Indiana wanted to play so badly while we were outside in the fresh snow today, I couldn't resist her cute little face and her snow-covered nose.
~~~~

**Muah**
This girl is irresistable.
-Jess.

1 comment: