Saturday, February 26, 2011

I Recommend...

Siri Elaine.
Follow her: here

This is a blog that comes highly recommended.
Siri Elaine is a makeup artist and fashion guru.
She loves sharing her knowledge and passion of makeup artistry and fashion with everyone.
I have gotten so many makeup and fashion ideas from her, as well as skin tips to better your skin's health.
Anytime I have a question about anything to do with my skin or makeup, I know I can ask Siri and she'll be happy to give me numerous suggestions.

If you have an interest in makeup and/or fashion, I highly recommend that you follow this blog.
I know Seed personally, and not only is she amazing at what she does (she's a professional!), but she is an amazing human being and I'm grateful to know her.

Enjoy,
Jess.

No comments:

Post a Comment