Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween Half.

This past Saturday was the Halloween Half Marathon.
My first Half Marathon; I trained for this race for 6 weeks.
The run started at Aspen Grove, just above Sundance Ski Resort.
From there, we all ran down Provo Canyon, past Bridal Veil Falls, where we finished just south of the Riverwoods Shopping Mall.
Once the sun presented itself, the temperatures were perfect, and the fall colors were amazing.
It was such a beautiful run. I'll definitely do it again next year.
Blake was waiting for me at the finish line and welcomed me with a hug.
It was so nice to have his support.
I just love him.

I finished in 2 hours and 9 minutes. 
So close to my goal, but not quite there. 
However, I honestly feel like I couldn't have pushed myself any harder than what I did, so I'm satisfied with the outcome.
-Jess.

No comments:

Post a Comment