Saturday, October 22, 2011

26.

I turned 26 on Saturday. 
I don't really feel like a 26 year old.
But then again, I'm not really sure what a 26 year old is supposed to feel like.
Is there a handbook somewhere?
~~~
I slept in for my birthday. 
Got my hair done. It's not quite finished yet, but I will post pictures once it gets there.
Lounged.
Played Frisbee with Blake and Indiana in the afternoon.
Lounged.
Ate raspberry cheesecake ice cream in a waffle cone.
Lounged.
Went to dinner at India Palace.
Ate some more ice cream...Mango Ice Cream to be specific, which is absolutely exquisite.
And opened gifts.
Blake gave me a new running outfit for my birthday. A dri-fit hat, dri-fit hoodie, and dri-fit running pants.
They're Perfect. Just what I need.
It was a good day.
-Jess.

No comments:

Post a Comment