Monday, May 10, 2010

Flogging Molly.

Was insane.
It was so much fun!

When we arrived the line was literally two blocks long to get in!
How crazy is that!
I didn't realize how huge of a following they have here in Utah!
The variety of characters in attendance was extremely hilarious!
Teeny boppers, Hippies, Grunge, Punk, Etc. Etc. Etc.
You name the character. They were there.
So...Flogging Molly seriously puts on a freaking kick-ass show.
It was so entertaining.
This man has some of the most fantastic energy I've ever seen.
He was Irish-jiggin' it all over the stage and singing his little Irish heart out.
It was awesome!
They played for nearly three hours and by the end of the show I was feeling exhausted.
Best of All...
They ended the concert with my all time favorite song, "If I Ever Leave This World Alive."

Every person in the venue was singing.
The drinkers...With their glasses raised.
The non...Pretending to have glasses to raise.
It was a freaking amazing show.Such a good time.
And who better to share it with then my husband Blake.
He's got a fare share of Irish blood in 'em now...

Loved the show.
I love the damn Irish.
Happy bunch, they are.
-Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment