Friday, May 21, 2010

Graduation.

Mine and Blake's niece Cora Lynn graduated from the 6th grade yesterday.
Her school had a graduation ceremony and made diplomas for them.
It was really cute.
Cora Lynn was so excited.
Me, my mom, and Cora went out the night before to Kohl's and picked her up a cute little sundress for her to wear. She is so dang cute. It kills me.
When they called her name for her diploma, they announced she was graduating with High Honors. Only about 6 other kids in the entire 6th grade graduated with High Honors, so we were pretty excited for her. She was so nervous walking to get her diploma from her principal.
So cute.

I can't believe this girl is 12.
I was 12 when she was born.
That....Is crazy, my friends.
I have lived with this girl since day 1.
I consider her to be pretty much a little sister.
Blake and I are so proud of her. She is such a great kid and so smart. She works so hard.
At the beginning of the year she was "Needs Improvement" in her math and she ended the year at "Excellent." Such a little persistent bugger.

Cora Lynn...Blake and I love you so very much!
You are an amazing little girl!
I'm so happy that you are here and part of our family!
-Blake and Jess.

No comments:

Post a Comment