Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day.

Blake and I celebrated Mother's Day with both families on Sunday.
We went to brunch at Stephanie's house Sunday morning.
Such yummy food.
I love our traditional Mother's Day brunch. Yum, yum, yum.
This year we had french toast, ham, eggs benedict casserole, fresh fruit, breakfast rolls, and mid-morning approved screwdrivers.
So Good.

Later that evening we headed to my parent's house for a BBQ with my family.
Chicken, tortellini artichoke pasta salad, macaroni salad, baked potato, and a fresh garden salad.
So Good.
The weather was so nice this year that we were able to sit outside and enjoy our meal together.

It was so nice to get together with the families. I feel like we don't get to do it enough.
So Much Fun.
So Much Food.
Such a Great and Relaxing Day.

We love our Mom's.
They are amazing women.
I can only hope to one day become as amazing as my mothers.
With Love,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment