Wednesday, May 19, 2010

House.

Our closing date...May 25th.
Our move-in date...June 25th.

I'm beginning to become purely excited about moving into our house.
June 25th is going to come so fast!

I can't wait to decorate...Paint some walls, throw up some art, create a vibe, mood, style...whatever you want to call it.
I simply can't wait to have my own home.

I can't believe I'm going to be a homeowner this time next week.
Everything seems surreal.

My biggest fear...
Purchasing a lawn mower and maintaining the yard..
Oh geeze...I don't know where to start.
And I definitely don't want to be that neighbor with the shizzy yard that everyone dislikes.
That would be sad.
I need a lawn mower.
And some gardening advice, I guess.
Thanks,
Jess

2 comments:

  1. Sweet! This is exciting!! I still don't know anything about lawns, though. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited for you guys! Yard work is what it is, work. You just start with the basics, mow the lawn. Then, when you master that, you move on to everything else. Ryan and I have really enjoyed sprucing up the yard this spring. It is fun what a difference some flowering plants and a little TLC can make.

    ReplyDelete