Thursday, May 27, 2010

Homeowners.

As of today...Blake and I now are proud owners of a home!This is very exciting news.
Blake and I have been together for almost 6 years now; married for 3.
We've been wanting to get into our own home for....Oh. Who knows how long?!
I kind of can't believe that it's actually happening!
We'll be moving in at the end of June after the sellers finish their relocation.
For now...
We're their landlords!!
(:

I love our home.
We had our final walk through today just before we went to close.
I can't wait until we move in.
Bring out the paint.
Purchase new furnishings and decorate this home...
Blake and I can't wait to make this home our very own!

And don't you worry...
We'll definitely be having a house-warming party!
You're all invited!!!
-Blake and Jess.

1 comment: