Saturday, January 16, 2010

I Love Him.

The other day. Not too long ago...Maybe a few months or something like that, but I thought of it today....Blake and I were joking around like normal. I offhandedly said, "I Love You." To which Blake, in his smart ass little way of doing things, asked, "Well. Why?" I then said..."Geeze. I don't know. Good question." And we moved on.

I lied.

To Blake:

Of course I know why I love you. Are you kidding me? There's so many things about you I absolutely love: You warm up my car for me on cold mornings and on occasion scrape, if needed. This usually occurs on days where you could and, I suspect, would rather sleep in, but instead you are up getting my car warm. I never have to get into a cold car.
You always clean the bathroom. I appreciate this, because I refuse to ever touch the bathroom with any type of cleaning product. You know this stems from me getting stuck cleaning the freaking bathrooms every Sunday at Old Navy, and you don't ever bother asking me to clean the bathroom. I love that about you.

You're pretty much brilliant. You teach me new things everyday, even if it is about something I really don't care to know. Either way, its really impressive to me that you know so much about so many different and sometimes very random things.
You're pretty freaking funny. You constantly make me "lawl," even if it is over something completely random that only we would get. You're entertaining and I love to be entertained.

You're very nice to me and never say mean words. You're genuinely just a nice human being, I've decided. You're nice to everyone, even if they don't deserve for you to be nice to them. You're a nurse, and I love that about you. I know that being a nurse is difficult, and not everyone deserves your care. But nonetheless, you care for them to the best of your ability, and that makes you a very amazing person. To all of you reading this..Have you thanked a nurse today?(;

You make me coffee in the morning. Usually while warming up my car, and while you could be sleeping, but...you choose to alleviate my crankiness. You know that I am not a morning girl.

You like ketchup on your macaroni and cheese. I love this, because when I ask someone for ketchup with my mac and cheese, that means I won't be the only one getting that, "are you freaking kidding me," look I commonly get. You'll be getting that look too, right by my side.
I love that you love your family, and I as well, love your family. I love that you love my family...I just love that you love family, because family is number one!

You are open and accepting to all people. You don't pass judgment on others, and you are willing to hear a different point of view from your own. You may not agree with someone, but you always respect them.
You're honest. You don't lie to me. Although I have a sneaky suspicion you may have attempted to lie to me in the past, I know you have never succeeded, because you are simply an honest person.

I find you very attractive, and that is a perk I love and appreciate.
I love that you never boss me around. I love that you never nag at me or watch over me like I am a child. Instead, you let me be an adult and my own individual, and you are always there to back me up.

So, those are all some things that I love ABOUT you...But I guess I still need to sum it all up in a nutshell and tell ya why I love ya babe....

...I love you simply because you are an amazing and genuine individual. You have a selfless and honest heart; constantly putting needs of others around you above your own. You are a kind, patient, and warmhearted person. You are the total package, and I'm so happy to have you in my life.

Cheesy enough for you ( ;

Love you much-o,

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment