Sunday, January 31, 2010

Birthdays.

It was a weekend of birthdays. On Saturday we celebrated my niece Fatima's 7th birthday as well as my sister-in-law Stephanie's 30th birthday. It was good times, indeed.

Fatima's little friends are hilarious. They played musical chairs, hot potato, and pin the tail on the donkey. Tears were shed, words were shared, and the competition was heavy among these tiny little children. They had a good time, and it was definitely entertaining to observe them. I kept wondering if I was that way when I was her age...Probably.
Fatima is such a fun and cute little girl. I feel very lucky to have her as part of my family. She is so full of energy and laughter, and is always capable of brightening someone's day...Yet on the other hand, she has the uncanny ability to drive one absolutely crazy...That's what makes her one unique and extremely lovable little child.Steph's birthday was a little bit different than Fatima's. No children games were played, but drinks were prevalent, words were shared, and laughter was never-ending. Unfortunately...and I blame the Mai Tai's, no photos were taken to capture the event, but it was such an amazing time spent with good family and friends.
I have truly the most fun, accepting, and loving in-laws. They're the best, and I'm so grateful that I have been welcomed unconditionally into their lives. Steph is such a fun and amazing girl! I absolutely love her to death! I was definitely so happy to be able to share with her this special day.Happy birthday to Fatima and Stephanie! We love you both so much!
Cheers to starting a brand new year...One year older...And wiser too.
Happy Birthday...
To You!


No comments:

Post a Comment