Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sleepy...

I would say I'm a good sport about things, and I'm perfectly okay with laughing at myself...


If anyone knows me at all, they know that I can sleep absolutely anywhere and in any which way. I blame this on the fact that I am usually past the point of pure exhaustion before I finally go to sleep....


Blake... Being the loving husband he is, has collected a few pictures and a video of my sleeping adventures...I know his plan is to someday use them for the purpose of blackmail, so I decided to beat him to the punch and get a good laugh at myself for my freakish ways...


Now, I wouldn't call myself the most attractive sleeper in the world, but oh well...What do ya do?...


Yes...That's me sleeping on the edge of a cliff on top of Angels Landing at Zion...Probably not the smartest idea in the world...But it was the only place with shade!


I am amazingly capable of sleeping without spilling my wonderful wine.

And yes...I sleep in my boots and don't use my pillows correctly...


And here's a funny little video, courtesy of Blake...I believe that the ottoman slipped out from under my legs...Although I'm not entirely sure...Don't remember a thing.

.





1 comment:

  1. Jessica! I am so glad that I found yours and Blake's blog! We have a blog too (although I haven't updated in forever). This post is hilarious! I love the vid of you sleeping half on the couch, half off.

    ReplyDelete