Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Snow.

We're finally taking advantage of it and couldn't be more excited.
Blake and I have this entire weekend off together. That hasn't happened in...who knows how long? I haven't had a weekend off since before Thanksgiving and Blake rarely gets weekends off, so this is kind of a big deal for us!
We have excitement planned for the entire weekend...
Friday we're going to be celebrating Blake's graduation with friends and family in Salt Lake City...Then, Saturday we're heading up to go snowboarding all day! I love being at the resorts...I love playing in the snow and spending time at the sports bars...It makes for such a chill and enjoyable day! I cannot believe we haven't made it up to go board once this year...This is mainly caused by our schedules absolutely sucking these last few months....Well, not anymore...
Here we go!
What to do on Sunday?...Probably sleep.
I simply can't wait for this weekend! Glorious!

No comments:

Post a Comment