Sunday, December 5, 2010

*Cough, Cough. Sigh*

I've been sick for almost a week now.
Nasty sore throat. Coughing. Unsteady body temperatures.
It hasn't been the best week on earth, but I can honestly say I have the best husband.
He stayed home from work with me the other day to take care of me.
He bundled me up and made me lots of soup and hot, hot tea.
Yes...I sincerely believe that God has absolutely no problem with me enjoying lots of wonderful and deliciously soothing hot, hot tea.
I'm hoping to be better soon.
A. So we can go snow boarding
and
B. Finals. Ugh.
Yes. Being sick is no fun, pale skin and dark under-eye circles...I'm very attractive when sick.
But...I didn't quite mind having the excuse to stay in pajamas and sleep as much as I want for the past couple of days.
And...Being sick ain't so bad when you have football.
We love football.
-Blake and Jess.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, God loves you if you drink tea....I drink it every morning, and I know God loves me. I'm still alive, that's proof enough for me. ;) Love ya girly!

    ReplyDelete