Wednesday, December 22, 2010

New Arrival...

To our extended family.
Keenan Ahmadou Toure was born on December 20, 2010; a little after 10:30PM.
He weighs 6 lbs. 13 oz. and is 20 in. long.He is the third child to the Toure family...The smallest of the bunch.
Blake and I are so happy to be an auntie and uncle to such a beautiful little bey-bey.We already love him so much, and I'm counting down the days to Christmas simply so I can hold his cuteness again.
Sissy Sarah and Bro D....Such proud parentals.
Ya'll did a fabulous job with this one.Who Knows?....Maybe it won't be too much longer before Blake and I have ourselves a little peanut babe.It could be Wonderful.
-Blake and Jess.

1 comment:

  1. Aww such a cute lil baby! You look Pretty!! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!! Doing anything fun this year??

    ReplyDelete