Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Let there be Light.

Our first Christmas in our new home.
We had fun decorating the house and putting up our fake plastic trees, which are surprisingly very unappealing to Indiana.This is Indiana's first Christmas as well. She loves laying on the couch, staring at the bright lights. She loves Christmas lights as much as I do.There's something magical about the lights of Christmas.
They reflect and dance off one another, and I find myself often entranced by their presence.
Blake will take me for drives and walks just to look at the lights because he knows I love them so much.Yes...Bright lights would have to be my favorite part of the holiday season.They just make the world a happier place.
Me, Blake, and some friends of ours took a trip to Salt Lake Temple Square to see the lights this year. It was my first time going. I was so happy to be there. It was so very beautiful.Happy Holidays everyone!
-Blake and Jess.
P.S.-Orange (with a hint of red) and Blue lights would be my very favorite. What are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment