Thursday, December 16, 2010

Let's Enjoy.

Blake found out today that he unfortunately did not get the day RN position he interviewed for. For now, he'll continue working as the graveyard RN at Utah State Hospital.
We've decided that we're not going to be disappointed about this. It obviously was not meant to be, and we'll just continue looking for the next opportunity.
I'm extremely proud of Blake for putting his best effort forward for this position.
You just can't win them all, right?
~~~
Blake--I love you more than anything. You are amazing, and I am truly honored to call myself your wife. Keep working as hard as you do, and I know it will pay off for you soon.
For now...Let's just enjoy the holidays.
Love You Always.
-Jess.

2 comments:

  1. That's too bad, I'm sorry - Just keep going for it, you'll be able to sleep at night soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Egh, working graveyards isn't that bad. Sleep is overrated. It just would of been nice to get switched over to days so I would have more time to play CO- I mean be home with my beautiful wife!

    ReplyDelete