Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A New Beginning....Possibly?

Blake had an interview today for a daytime RN position at Utah State Hospital.
He's such a stud. He worked graveyard last night only to go right back in bright and early for an interview at 9 this morning.
I asked him how it went, and he said he felt really good about it. Blake is such a like-able person and presents himself so well...I really hope he gets it.
Last night before he went to work we had some fun laying out possible outfits for the big event (mainly me, but what can you do). He really did look great today. (Don't let the silly face confuse you)
I love Blake so much, and I really appreciate all the hard work he puts in at his job.
This could possibly be a new beginning for us. I'm so excited about it.
Nights spent together.
Dinners.
Coming home and having time to ask each other how your day went...face to face.
It sounds so nice.
We'll keep you posted.
-Jess.

1 comment:

  1. That would be so awesome! I hope everything goes great!

    ReplyDelete