Friday, March 12, 2010

I am finally feeling satisfied with winter and ready to move onto to warmer and brighter days...Spring. Summer. I'm ready for you. Here are my Top 10 things I'm loving for this coming season!

1-Spring Showers.
I absolutely love when it rains during a bright and sunny day. Beautiful.

2-Summer Heat.
Dry summer days are my favorite. That's probably one of the main things I miss about St. George. The Heat.

3-Sunscreen and Sun Kissed Skin.
I am a tanning cheater. I quit tanning a few years ago, because I want healthy skin as I age. I love the look of this bronzer. It's nice and subtle. No orange streaky messes!

4-Picnic.
I love picnics. Grab a blanket, some sandwiches and fruit, and a bottle of wine. Hike to the park and ditch the shoes. Read a book, fly a kite, or simply cuddle...I love picnics.

5-Bicycles.
I am dying to own a beach cruiser. Teal. Something to cruise around town on. Maybe carry my goods to the picnic that I love.

6-Rompers.
I love rompers. So cute. So comfy. They make me want to be outside in the sun.

7-Sandals.
The more straps and braiding the better. I love these sandals. I love how the gold contrasts against the green. And I absolutely adore the braiding.

8-Hat it Up.
Panama Hats. I want one. It would go perfectly with my romper and sandals. The ultimate summer hat.

9-Summer walks.
Preferably with a dog. A Great Dane. Blake and I discussed this and as soon as we get into a home we're getting a Great Dane. I grew up around Great Danes. The gentle giant. I love them.

10-Summer Nights.
The best summer nights are spent while camping down in southern Utah. Blake and I have spent many nights lying in the grass looking up at the sky. I look forward to many more nights of star searching this coming summer with my love, Blake.

Awe...I am excited. Hot days. Warm nights. And Summer Love.
-Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment